Earlier in April I had the pleasure of attending the CIO Pocket MBA hosted at Boston University.
The classes were fantastic, and if you’re in any kind of an I.T Leadership role I highly recommend attending this class.
It’s intense, fast, and covers a wide variety of topics presented by some of the most amazing professors I’ve ever seen. I was a bit skeptical over how current a university could be as I feel that most tend to lag (when it comes to technology) behind what’s happening in the real world.
- Managing disruption and change
- Economic position of the I.T organization
- Performance KPIs for driving results (a financial analysis session)
- Creating a customer centric organization
- Building a strategy for getting things done
- Leading change and innovation
Apart from the valuable coursework, there was value in the networking component where technology leaders from around the world attending (including Europe and the UAE).
For more information visit: http://smgworld.bu.edu/elc/open-enrollment/cio-pocket-mba/